Protect your Rims and Tires
Here at Midland Chrysler we offer protection not only for the body and fabric of the vehicle, but we also offer protection for the wheels & tires you drive on.
What we offer:
3 – 5 years UNLIMITED Kilometers Coverage
Platinum Tire and Rim Protection covers damage caused by road hazards including:
- Damaged tire repair
- Damaged rim repair
- Damaged tire or rim replacement if repairs cannot be done
- All related taxes and levies
- No deductibles
- Covers original or replacement tires
- Coverage is not pro-rated and is totally transferable
- Includes tire change or towing assistance
We use Nitrogen in all our Tires
If you are one of the 85% of Canadians who don’t regularly check tire pressure, you need nitrogen1.
We take in nitrogen with every breath. Air is composed of:
- 1% Water Vapor and Other Gases – Escapes up to 250 times faster than Nitrogen
- 21% Oxygen – Escapes 3-4 times faster than Nitrogen
- 78% Nitrogen – The largest molecule in air, dry, non-flammable.
Because of their large size, nitrogen molecules are the least permeable and stay in your tire longer.
It’s not about the nitrogen. It’s about reducing oxygen, water vapor and other gases.
By reducing the percentage of oxygen, water vapor and other gases in your tires from 22% to 7% or lower, your tires will maintain proper pressure longer than if you use “plain old air.” For example, with 95% nitrogen in your tires, they retain optimal pressure three to four times longer1.
Why use Nitrogen?
Proper tire pressure is a big deal. Maintain it with nitrogen, and you’ll see these three primary benefits1:
- Increased Fuel Efficiency – Correct tire pressure keeps the manufacturer’s recommended “contact patch” on the road. This lessens the rolling resistance and maximizes fuel efficiency.
- Longer Tire Life – When it comes in contact with other materials, oxygen causes oxidation. Oxidation can make rubber brittle and cause it to lose tensile strength. In addition, at high temperatures and pressures, oxygen reacts and damages inner tire liners and belt packages; nitrogen does not.
- Increased Safety – Under-inflated tires cause 90% of blowouts. Nitrogen provides more reliable pressure for reduced blowout potential.
- Bonus: Lower CO2 Emissions – With better fuel efficiency that menas less CO2 being produced.